As a Matrix accredited organisation our Information Advice and Guidance Service helps individuals make well informed decisions to enable them to realise their full potential and move successfully into learning or work. Our services are available to all but we especially hope to support those who are low skilled, unemployed or considering changing career. The service is delivered by experienced staff who conform to equal opportunities practices.
We have fully equipped job search facilities at our offices, which allow clients to have access to the internet, stationery and newspapers as well as being able to get one-to-one help from our staff. We offer:
- Careers advice and guidance
- Advice and support to produce a CV
- Help to make successful job applications
- Advice on how to succeed at job interviews
- Job search facilities
- Advice about what training and education courses are available