If you want to gain the confidence, basic skills and knowledge to use computers, then getting an ECDL qualification could be right for you. Not only will you get familiar with a whole range of common IT software packages, but the ECDL is also an internationally recognised qualification. This means when you’re looking for work, now or in the future, having the ECDL on your CV will show that you have the computer skills some employers are looking for.
Which courses count towards the ECDL qualification?
ECDL Extra is made up of the following courses:
- Word processing
- Improving productivity using IT (a course that helps you choose the right software for a given task.)
The benefits of the ECDL qualification
- ECDL lets you show your current employer – or any future employer – that you have reached a recognised, international standard in IT.
- ECDL is flexible. We’ll work out with you the skills which you need to develop and then you can learn at a pace which suits you.
- ECDL may help to fill in any gaps you feel you have in your IT skills, quickly and easily.
- ECDL will help you to improve your IT skills and use IT more effectively in your home or workplace.
The course is accredited via The British Computer Society
How much does it cost to take the ECDL qualification?
Depending on your circumstances, there may be funding available to cover the cost of your learning. If you’d like to check if you could be eligible for funding, then fill out the contact form by clicking here
Registering to take the ECDL couldn’t be easier. If you visit your our centre, our friendly staff will be able to tell you anything you need to know and help you to get started. To find us click here
Join the thousands of learners who have been trained by Enterkey
Become Part of Enterkey Training to Further Your Career.